This message is to all Bank and REO Asset Management Provider companies and asset managers.
You need a broker that you can trust to get the job done for you. With my 16 years REO experience, record setting sales and attention to detail I am that broker! Please read my resume' below.
- My area includes all of east-central Indiana and Western metro Indianapolis and counties west of Indianapolis.
- I am a member of the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of Realtors MLS (MEIAR) and the Metro-Indianapolis Board of Realtors MLS (MIBOR).
- I have been a TOP PRODUCER for many years being in the top 10 out of nearly 350 agents on our local board.
- My experience with foreclosed properties includes marketing and managing FANNIE MAE owned properties for the past 15 years which I’m a high volume broker.
- I have preferred broker status with HSBC. I have been a high volume broker with HSBC for the past 16 years.
- I list and sell for REO properties for many banks and AMPs, I complete about 20 BPO’s per month for First American, RELS, PVC Murcor, IAS and many others.
- I am familiar with the AMN Network, Equator, Resnet and other major REO website providers.
- Most REO companies use national property preservation, if you don't I have 20 years experience managing the preservation of your properties.
- I use IClear, Invoice Management, LPS and many other invoicing web sites.
- I have been a real estate investor for 30+ years and licensed for 17 years.
- I'm a real estate Principle Broker/Company Owner.
- Since 1998 I have sold thousands of houses, about 90% were REO foreclosed properties.
- 2006 through 2013 we closed 1196 transactions and over $39 million in sold production! No agent in East-Central Indiana has SOLD as many properties as PAUL STARR HOMES team has.
VIRTUAL TOURS. In an attempt to better serve and market your properties we will have a virtual tour program for all properties you list with me.
We have a large investor base and other agents are aware that I am a volume REO broker in east-central Indiana. Investors as well as other agents are continually asking me for interior photos of properties, which I provide. Many out of state investors have no direct way of knowing if they're interested in a property except photo’s, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Not only will investors take advantage of a virtual tour but owner occupant buyers will as well. 90% of prospective buyers (investors and owner occupants) start their search online. My virtual tours and property information will be on the MLS, Goolge Base, Front door, Homeseekers, Oodle, Trulia, Vast, Yahoo, Zillow, Birdview, Homepages, Lone Wolf, Prudential, Delta Media Group, Homes, Netaspects, The Real Estate Book and many more. The internet is almost unlimited!
How many REO agents have a virtual tour for your properties?
- I have a full time licensed real estate assistant to care for your needs when I am not available, his name is Bryce Conyers, 765-215-0617, and he has been licensed since 2001 and is very aggressive and experienced in foreclosed properties. My licensed buyer representative is Heather Clemmons, she can be contacted at 765-748-5066
- Check out my real estate web site at paulstarrhomes.com, which will feature your properties.
- I would like the opportunity to talk to you about marketing REO properties or BPO services for you in the future. Please email email@example.com or 2nd email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly to discuss.
- CALL DIRECT CELL 765-748-0862, or OFFICE 765-288-1711.