This message is to all Bank and REO Asset Management Provider companies and asset managers.
You need a broker that you can trust to get the job done for you. With my 16 years REO experience, record setting sales and attention to detail I am that broker! Please read my resume' below.
- My area includes all of east-central Indiana and Western-Metro Indianapolis.
- I am a member of the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of Realtors MLS (MEIAR) and the Metro-Indianapolis Board of Realtors MLS (MIBOR).
- I'm a TOP PRODUCER being in the top 10 out of nearly 350 agents on our local board for many years.
- My experience with foreclosed properties includes marketing and managing FANNIE MAE owned properties for the past 16 years which Iím high volume.
- I list and sell for REO properties for many banks and AMPs.
- I'm Equator Certified and Resnet Certified. Expert with major REO website providers.
- Most REO companies use national property preservation, if you don't I have 20 years experience managing the preservation of your properties.
- I use IClear, Invoice Management, LPS and many other invoicing web sites.
- I have been a real estate investor for 30+ years and licensed for 17 years.
- I'm a real estate Principle Broker and own my company.
- Since 1998 I have sold thousands of houses, about 90% were REO foreclosed properties.
- 2005 through 2014 we closed over 1300 transactions and over $45 million in sold production! No agent in East-Central Indiana has SOLD as many properties as I have.
VIRTUAL TOURS. In an attempt to better serve and market your properties we will have a virtual tour program for all properties you list with me.
Not only will our large investor base take advantage of a virtual tour but owner occupant buyers will as well. 90% of prospective buyers (investors and owner occupants) start their search online. My virtual tours and property information will be on the MLS, Goolge Base, Front door, Homeseekers, Oodle, Trulia, Vast, Yahoo, Zillow, Birdview, Homepages, Lone Wolf, Prudential, Delta Media Group, Homes, Netaspects, The Real Estate Book and many more. The internet is almost unlimited!
How many REO agents have a virtual tour for your properties?
- My full time licensed real estate assistant will care for your needs when I am not available, his name is Bryce Conyers, 765-215-0617, and he has been licensed since 2001 and is very aggressive and experienced in foreclosed properties.
- I would like the opportunity to talk to you about marketing REO properties for you in the future. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly to discuss.
- CALL DIRECT CELL 765-748-0862, or OFFICE 765-288-1711.